In Memory of Ashraf Sinclair

Assalamualaikum :)

I guess this is my very first time, writing about a celebrity on my blog. But I am really want to dedicate it to Sinclairs' family and fellow friends/ fans. 

I am not his big fans nor I am never followed him and his wife, BCL. In fact, I never knew they have a son, Noah until yesterday. 

Yesterday, marked my 8th years without my father. He passed away on 17th of February 2012. The way my father gone, quite similar to Ashraf death. Sudden passing. 

As a daughter who always be a daddy's baby, losing my lovely father in an instant is a teribble lost. I experienced a bad day ahead for years and everything I do will reminds me of him. The memories keep on playing consistently and everything were never be the same again. 

I was really touch by this news. The BCL songs keep on playing inside my head. A lullaby BCL vocals soon turn to a sorrow songs. Everytime BCL come out with a new track, the lyrics mean so much as though that she wrote it with her heart and sing it out loud to express her loves. Now all the song are meant so much :(

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
اَللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ وَعَافِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنْهُ

Picture credit to @yunazarai twitter.

In loving memory of @ashrafsinclair.
18th September 1979 to 18th February 2020 ♡

Comments

Popular Posts